- 800g fresh tomato, chopped
- 280g white onion, chopped
- 650g field cucumber, chopped
- 30g raw garlic, chopped
- 25g jalapeño, skin only, no seeds
- 150g red pepper, chopped
- 400g crushed tomato, canned
- 100g apple cider vinegar
- 100g olive oil
- 250g water
- 5g pink himalayan salt
- 2g chili powder
- 1g cumin
- 1g black pepper
- Weight out and chop all vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into a large pot and then add the crushed tomatoes, olive oil, water, vinegar, and spices.
- Use your hand blender to blend all ingredients together, the length of time will dictate how chunky or smooth your gazpacho is.
- Allow the gazpacho to chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours for best results.
- Serve in a bowl with some olive oil or avocado oil drizzled onto with fresh herbs.
Yields 3L of soup.
* To keep all your ingredients fresh and chilled throughout the blending process you can add a few ice cubes to keep your gazpacho cold!